Following the cancellation of my partnership with AceroTiburon
I took down Bolides, an image that I was extremely proud of and viewed as one of my masterpieces. Antonia wanted to "Avoid possible flame wars". Frankly if you're on the internet for long enough you're going to run into them... but since that's what she wants; fine, whatever, you bet'cha. Unfortunately this also cost her both my enthusiasm for her work and my support... which was partially displayed by use of one of her characters in Bolides.
So, after some pondering I have concluded to remake the image with a new character of similar appearance to Carmen as a replacement companion for Freya: sta.sh/02ai3wqf7vhy
(More on her when I finish a character sheet, in the meantime, wiki search her name "Faumea" if you want to die laughing~ Oh those crazy crazy Polynesians~<3)
But this only got me pondering more; "If I'm remaking an image relating to one failed project into a new image, why not some others?"
So to that end, I'm starting Project Matar (Named for the star system in Postcards from Shasa), starting immediately I'm going to be repainting many images, mostly from my old KSP works.
New characters mostly, but a few really REALLY need an overhaul...IMAGES TO BE CHANGED:
- Bolides (Temporarily removed)
- Reach (Original Non-Kerbal Freya version will remain)
- Return (Original Non-Kerbal Freya version will remain, unless the new one can interchange characters easily and the background turns out way better)
- Postcards from Laythe
- Wallpapers from Laythe - Freya (The other two needn't be changed, however I may experiment a bit)
- Clouds and Waves (From my Japanese Empire gallery, contains AceroTiburon characters)
- Refueling (From my Other and Misc. gallery, contains AceroTiburon characters)
- Split have wares (From my Other and Misc. gallery, contains AceroTiburon characters)